Monday, August 13, 2007

Received Order

I was surprised to receive two parcels this morning. I would expect ARIA 10 since my friend's mum sent it from HK via air mail last Thursday. However, I was surprised to see a larger parcel from Yesasia. Yes, you heard it right, my Yesasia order has arrived. The order was shipped on 3rd August and it only took 10 days to arrive. From experience, Yesasia order usually takes 2-3 weeks.

So, the items I have just received were ARIA V10, Suzuka V15, Pastel V16, Cross Game 7 & 8, Romeo x Juliet OP and ARIA Navigation Guide. I'll write a post on ARIA Navigation Guide. Really glad that Tong Li decided to pick up the book and release the CH version.

I discovered a secret in the leaflet that came with Romeo x Juliet OP. The illustration of Romeo x Juliet was actually a sticker!

Update: Just reach home and realized that my Romeo x Juliet OP CD case was shattered. In the past Yesasia used parcel box, this time they just place the CD in between the books and wrapped in plastic. I just sent a complain email this morning and looks like another coming up. Bloody Yesasia. Just when the fast delivery overcome the failure of acquiring ARIA 10, you have another reason for me to shift my patronage.

The items I mentioned above are available at Yesasia (except ARIA 10) and Bookcafe.

P/S: I'm a bit frustrated that Suzuka CH V16 came out a few days ago. It's a good news but I would need to wait for a few more manga before I place an order.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 2:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

any chance you might be willing to give some brief summaries of pastel volumes 15 and 16? Not looking for the kind of detail you put into the Suzuka summaries, maybe just 1-2 sentences saying what each chapter in the volume is about in general. I'd appreciate it if you would.

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Fisherman Horizon said...

Pastel 15 showed the life after Mugi and Yuu confessed to each other . Pastel 16 showed Mugi and Yuu having their first kiss

 
At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks, appreciate it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home