Thursday, August 09, 2007

ARIA Updates


Figure

Beagle will release a 60cm Akari figure scheduled in December 2007. The figure will cost 84,000 Yen or US$ 702. Who the heck is going to buy it??? The figure can have many pose since there are joints. The pink hair strand looks silky. The figure would have accessories such as bracelet, hat, shoes, glove, clothes, additional accesories and a metal base. It looks like an overpriced barbie doll. Available at HLJ at a price of US $635 (Early bird).

Book

It's under the book section but no details on the book (folded print). Nevertheless, the commodity set will be available at Comiket 72 on the 17th August. Each set will comprise a selection of umbrella (3 choices) and a B2 poster (2 choices). The posters are said to be the most Sexy and Cool illustration in ARIA history. Indeed, I WANT the posters!!! A set cost 3500 yen with the book, an umbrella and a poster. The full set will cost 9500 Yen with the book, 2 umbrellas and a poster

Event
Last, there will be an ARIA The Concert on the 30th November. Reserve tickets priced at 5,800 Yen. The ticket sale day will be 1st September.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not living Japan! Nooo! >.< Time to kill myself.:D. Yea, I will buy the poster for sure if they sell it around online, but too bad I will need to wait really long (after comiket 72)it seems.>.<. Thanks for the update:)

 
At 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

¥84,000!! Damn that is nearly the same price as a dollfie. Personally I'd buy it if I had the money to throw at it, but I prefer a dollfie at this point.

Also I'm getting a friend to get me an ARIA Company umbrella from Comiket72. I so hope he gets them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home