Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Anime & Manga Horizon Policy

Some people have been asking me the policy of this blog since last year. I didn't compile any as I didn't think it was necessary until recently. These are the 4 policies which I observed, so breaking them would ensure your comments deleted. In times to come I might add, but for the time being, these 4 are adequate.

Anime & Manga Horizon Blog Policy

1. Do not ask where to download or read the manga and anime.

2. Do not provide links to other site that offers the manga or anime

3. Zero tolerance to rude, offensive, swearing post in comments.

4. Do not plagiarise from this site. Copy & Paste is Plagiarism. Copy & Paste from someone who Copy & Paste from this site is still Plagiarism. Pharaphrase without reference to the site is also Plagiarism.

P/S: I add the policy post to the side bar and comments are disable from this post. I'll remove this post in the next few days. Link to policy will remain on side bar.

Labels: