Friday, June 22, 2007

Belldandy Goddess Figure



There will be a new Belldandy figure release in November 2007. The figure features Belldandy in her megami attire.The figure is 1/8 in size, approximately 20cm. It's priced at 5800 Yen and will be released in November 2007. In addition, it'll come with a mini poster of dimesion 32cm x 16cm.

I'm very pleased with the casual version Belldandy from Kotobukiya so I'll be getting this one as well. ^^

Update: Kotobukiya Belldandy Goddess Uniform figure is available for pre-order at HLJ now.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't have a Belldandy in my collection, but this might be tempting enough for me to buy one. Although her thighs looks a little shiny in the promo picture, lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home