Thursday, June 07, 2007

Dull Week

Somehow I feel this week's pretty dull. Maybe because Suzuka's raw not available even till today.

Manga:
Suzuka 153: The plot this week sounds dull. Expected some confrontation between Yamato and Suzuka's dad but it didn't happen.
Tsubasa 155: Flashback of Fay and his twin brother. Kawaii but chapter is pretty dull.
Cross Game 85: Another dull chapter following a dull chapter 84.
Air Gear 167: Dull. Dull. Dull. Ikki received the final message from Spit Fire but it'll be revealed next chapter.

Anime:
Romeo x Juliet 10 : Ending is beautiful but this week's chapter pretty dull.
Shining Tears x Wind 9. Episode 9 is a bit dull. Nothing interesting except dark Hiruda betrayed Saionji.

Purchase:
Waiting for the release of BEAT ARIA collection this month. The only manga released is Cross Game CH V7, waiting for Suzuka 15 and Pastel 16 CH release.

The only exciting work is assembling the MG Strike Freedom but it consume a lot of time since I need to do inking, both interior and exterior. I still need to assemble the rifles.

P/S: Hope the reader wont be affected by my dull post.

3 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I usually find the middle of the week to be dull for me simply because I don't have anything new to watch as it seems most of the stuff I want to watch are on the weekends. And that is with my watching at least 10 shows, lol.

 
At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you hear Gundam 00 is coming out http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2007-06-02/mobile-suit-gundam-00-tv-series-announced-for-october

 
At 12:44 AM, Blogger Fisherman Horizon said...

anonymous: Yes, knew about Gundam00 already. Not to excited with the promo trailer and the title. "Gundam00" sounds dull. The two Gundams in the trailer looks ordinary, but cant judge on that since Gundam tends to have better mecha as it progress. Hope the story plot would be good. But first impression is fair, so I'm not too excited about it.

jimmy: Suzuka chapter 153 raw is not available. And no, I dont do translation script.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home