Thursday, August 02, 2007

Random Thoughts

Mood: Angry & Frustrated


Manga:
Suzuka 160: A good chapter on Suzuka meeting Yamato's parents as potential daugther-in-law. We also learnt that Ayano-san eloped with her husband when she was young. Next chapter should be very interesting with Yamato meeting Suzuka's family and the caption said "Tears".
Tsubasa 162: No idea why the cover featured Kyle Rondart and Xing Huo. Another darn reminiscing chapter with bit more action.
Air Gear 173: Nothing special part from a possible AT fight coming up in next chapter between Kogarasumaru and the "kamen rider" gang.
Cross Game 91: Baseball, what else???

Anime:
Romeo x Juliet 18 : Romeo establishing a town, Willie (William) casting a play and Aw... the reunion scene.. Isn't it wonderful? Start to like the white Iris more and more.
Moetan 4: I like the new character Alice Shiratori. She's my favourite character now because she got the attitude. I like to watch Sumi Kuroi only for her strand of hair that changes according to emotion.
Zero no Tsukaima II 4 : Hurray Louise's sisters. An enjoyable and funny episode. But to have Eleanor fantasizing on a guy like Count of Burgundy degrade my impression on her. I like Cattleya but find her average, anyway she's sick, you'll have to forgive her.


Purchase:
Bloody Yesasia. They haven't even sold any ARIA CH 10 and now they tell me it's temporarily not available. I even recommend a supplier to them and they ignore it. Last year's service was a lot better, the agent contacted the supplier and acquired the item for me. I was about to cancel the whole order but since I have a CD in it, I'll forget about it this time. I'm going to try the bookcafe and test its service. If I found availability at bookcafe, Yesasia's team and CEO gonna receive a trashing email from me.

Update: Yesasia just shipped my order of 4 mangas, ARIA Navigation Guide and 1 CD. Weekend spoilt because of Yesasia failure to acquire ARIA V10.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 3:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The guy on splash for Tsubasa isn't Watanuki; it's Kyle Rondart.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home