Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Megahouse Punit Collection Akari & Alice



Collected my Megahouse Punit Aria Collection series 1 featuring Akari and Alice. Pre-ordered them for early-bird price of 5415 yen each. Hobby Search has shipped the items through EMS and the shipping cost 2400 yen. I realized that the figures are not as heavy as I thought, probably due to the fact that the clothes are fabrics.

The figure looks more like a barbie doll to me but it's a valuable collection for Aria fans. The two things that I was disappointed with were the uniform and the cap. I can hardly fit the cap onto the head, it's too small, thus I can only place on top instead of fit. The uniform made of clothes is a brilliant idea but some accessories like the ribbon are not ideal enough.




Akari Mizunashi 水無 灯里




Alice Carroll アリス・キャロル




Akari figure is both sold out at HobbySearch and HLJ.
Alice is low stock at HLJ (time of check) but sold out at HobbySearch.


Next in line is Alicia and Aika scheduled for April release.

Alicia is available for pre-order at HLJ. Reservation closed for HobbySearch.
Aika is available for pre-order at HLJ and HobbySearch.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Blogger Daniel Ham said...

Hm, it just came to me, but perhaps the person rowing the prima undine gondola in the last scene of the Origination ending is Akari?

 
At 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A little disappointing to hear that the hats don't sit on properly. Plus Alice's hair looks really shiny. Still I can't wait till mine arrive, whenever that is.

By the way, have you checked your email recently? I emailed you about Posterbook2.

 
At 6:41 AM, Blogger Justin De Lucia said...

Those are really nice figures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home