Thursday, February 28, 2008

Random Thoughts

Tsubasa 183: I wish I didnt complain on too much conversation before. Now we have more than 5 pages without any conversation. Yuko sent Syaoran, Yui, Kurogane and Mokona to Clow country. Not much drama, except Yuko got intercepted and Yuko wont be able to interrupt as well. The gang would be on their own. Suspense! (P/S: Excellent cover art on Syaoran & Sakura and C.Syaron & C. Sakura)
Hatsukoi Limited 21: Kei reprimanded Koyoi and Ayumi for their selfishness. Nao met the sempai who painted her favourite drawing that was hung in the art room. They teamed up for a painting. Sogabe saw that.
Prince of Tennis 379: That's it?? The Finale???? Ryoma won by 6-4. Seigaku gained the championship. Tetsuka smiled and was recorded by Inui. Kaidoh became the new captain. Ryoma went to US and helped a tennis kid who was being bullied. (Wish there's more aftermath for those 3rd years who graduated.)
Cross Game 115: Aoba was hurt by Azuma's hit accidentally.

Purchase:

Pre-ordered them for early-bird price of 5415 yen each. Hobby Search has shipped the items through EMS and the shipping cost 2400 yen. I realized that the figures are not as heavy as I thought, robably due to the fact that the clothes are fabrics.

Akari figure is both sold out at HobbySearch and HLJ.
Alice is low stock at HLJ (time of check) but sold out at HobbySearch.

Next in line is Alicia and Aika scheduled for April release.

Alicia is available for pre-order at HLJ. Reservation closed for HobbySearch.
Aika is available for pre-order at HLJ and HobbySearch.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've had Akari pre-ordered at HLJ since around November so I'm pretty excited to get it! Unfortunately, HLJ has not even processed my order yet! I sent a request to ship all available items now just to make sure I get it...but bleh, HLJ can be really slow :S And they like to make you worry by marking items as discontinued before your order has been processed :S I should hopefully get my paypal money request tomorrow or so though ^^

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Fisherman Horizon said...

I had both Akari and Alice early-bird pre-ordered at HLJ as well but I cancelled them. So one lucky guy should get the chance.

I decided to try out HobbySearch for a change though it only offer EMS.

Yes, I agreed one thing I dont like about HLJ is that you do not know your order status. It's natural that the item discontinued as it's out-of-stock and sold-out. But they should have assigned the token to each order to make customer at ease.

I think with HLJ speed, it's likely they ship it next week.

 
At 6:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ordered mine on HLJ sometime ago. It should arrive in roughly a week or two. Usually with figures I'm not too fussed with the speed that it arrives to me as I rather not pay EMS for everything I order.

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger Fisherman Horizon said...

adun> yo, how's life? I want to try out HobbySearch and I quite like their service. Fast in reply. Not like HLJ, could be up to 2-3 days until they reply. Downside, they only offer EMS. Lucky the figures are very light in weight, else my wallet will hurt again.

Urs should be 2 weeks. If this time, mine came later than urs. I going be mad. :P

Usually I dont go for EMS unless near December.

 
At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just received my payment request from HLJ! To further my happiness, not only is akari shipping but also an art book, Re Futurhythm, that I have had on backorder for quite a long time! This is quite a surprise since I never saw it go in stock. To make things even better, I'm only paying 200 yen more to ship akari AND the book, compared with what it would have cost me to send the book alone. So, I'm saving some money ^^

 
At 12:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was either one of these guys or the new Undine monthlies. Ahh, maybe I'll get one of the later undine that are released.

 
At 1:59 AM, Blogger Fisherman Horizon said...

Chris: Nice to hear that HLJ processed your order. Yes, I was surprised that the figure is so light compared to the figures I had before as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home