Thursday, February 07, 2008

ARIA Update

DVD:


ARIA The Origination DVD1 will be released on the 25th April with the price of 5,250 Yen in Japan. The DVD will comprise the first two episode of the current season. The boxset will come with 2 postcards and a mouse pad of ARIA sachou


Boxarts


Manga

The final volume of ARIA manga, Volume 12, will be available on the 10th March . In my opinion, the best cover illustration of the 12 volumes.

Figure

The collection is scheduled for May 2008 release with an estimated price of 5250 Yen. Manufacturer is Eugene?????? Never heard of it. I wont be getting it as they dont look nice. Plus, I got 6 punit collection to get this year.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this time around I'll buy buying the ARIA dvds, and I'll more than likely pick up the others in Japan later this year.

 
At 3:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm very tempted too. I never bought any japanese DVDs, but I may do an exception just for ARIA.

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger homeless_homo said...

Origination has really been outdoing ANIMATION and NATURAL in terms of quality and story so I think i'll (try) to get my hands on the dvds. Hopefully the mousepad won't have Aria Pokoteng's asshole showing, because if I see that damned cat's ass one more time...

 
At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tempting, especially since I don't have much on my pre-order list after February. If you continue the search on dvds it will be seven volumes, released monthly, each about 50 minutes each.

As for your comment about the mousepad, homeless_homo, just follow the this link to answer your question http://www.ariacompany.net/dvd.html

 
At 6:44 AM, Blogger Daniel Ham said...

I don't think I'm going to buy this DVD in particular, mostly because I didn't find the anime-original stories as enchanting as the manga selection episodes.

That being said, next week's episode is from the Special Navigation Aquamarine chapter. I felt like I was going to die, I'm so happy. Every single manga chapter selected for the anime is one that I've gone back to again and again because they just stayed in my heart.

So once dvd's from episode 4 onward come out, then I'm probably going to buy them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home