Tuesday, January 29, 2008

MG ZGMF X42S Gundam Destiny Extreme Blast



I never knew that I would have this but thanks to my brother, we both have the awesome MG ZGMF X42S Gundam Destiny Extreme Blast.

My brother was awed by the wing effects and he decided to get it and one for me as well. I didnt realize that a lot of the parts were silver colour. My brother had known it as he read the comparison on Dalong. So it's the same as Strike Freedom Full Burst, only that in Destiny you get silver (Chrome) instead of gold.


The chrome plating parts. Similiar concept to the Strike Freedom Full Burst golden parts. Alternatively, one can get (should get in fact) a can of silver/chrome spray for these parts.


The wings of light. Probably the main and sole reason of getting the Exterme Blast edition. it's acutally pink colour, photo turn out red. :P


The 1/20 bonus figures of Shin Asuka and Kira Yamato. It's made of soft plastic. Nice to look but still, no colour. :P

P/S: There are extra weapons for the Extreme Blast version such as the palm energy blast and boomerang effects. There are also gold colour decals.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see some pics to see if its worth it or not, but for the moment, I'm saving up for the Wgin Zero Ver.Ka or PG aile striker

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger Fisherman Horizon said...

Hi Van,

When you say worth, are you refering to getting the normal or extreme blast?

I still prefer other MG than Destiny but I cant reject the kindness of my bro. ^^

I'll post some pictures soon. Though I wont be assembling mine that soon. But my bro is, so I'll take pciture of his. :)

 
At 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No actually I meant, if it should be on my wish list or not as a future project.

if I read well, did you say that its body parts have a silverish/metalic color...interesting, but I don't know if I want a metalic color on gundams.

Anyway, take care.

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Fisherman Horizon said...

Van, only the interior.. like Strike Freedom which has gold

 

Post a Comment

<< Home