Friday, September 22, 2006

Suzuka 122 Friends

凉风 #122 友達 ともだち

The gang arrived at the beach. Tsuyoshi invited Miho to area with less people but Miho asked him by himself. Yasonobu asked why Honoka's friends didnt arrive and Honoka replied that they were not coming since they were busy during summer. Yasonobu was disappointed and decided to go flirting on his own. Miho dragged Yamato to the sea. Kobayakawa invited Honoka to join them but Honoka sadi that she wasnt good in swimming and she would just watch them nearby. Miki interrupted and dragged Kobayakawa to the rental shop for bodyboard.

Later, Miki surfed and hit the board on Yamato's face. He collapsed into the water but tried to grab onto something. He accidentally grab on Miki's bikini and pulled it off, revealing her breasts. Miki got embarassed and hit Yamato with the bodyboard. Yasonobu teased Miki. Miki asked if Yamato's fine after being hit by the board. She also asked Yamato where's Honoka. Yamato thought she was with Kobayakawa but Kobayakawa stepped on glasses and went for first aid.

Honoka was having a drink by herself. Two men was about to approach her but Yamato asked her to join them swimming. Yamato asked her if she fine and invited her for a swim. Honoka said that the manager would be angry if she got tanned. Yamato apologized for not considering that when inviting her. Honoka said it was fine and it has been sometime since she had a break. Yamato complimented Honoka for appearing on many magazines and articles. Honoka thanked Yamato and said it was all because of his constant supports. Honoka remarked the sea was beautiful and she was glad to be there. Honoka then told Yamato that she had always want to ask him a question. She asked Yamato how he feel toward her now. Both of them looked at each other with blush.

P/S: Obviously Honoka still likes Yamato and she has the courage and confidence to ask him again. The reply or action next week will probably shape the story from now on.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 2:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for you resume. I´m greatful than you worte it in a short time.

I hope than Yamato said "I love you" to Honoka but He's an stupid and he wil said "Sorry I only need my master Susuka"

 
At 2:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read you resume sice yesterday. Thanks for it.

I think, Yamato must be fall in love with Honoka.

 
At 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't care wether he ends up with Honoka or Suzuka, as long as its implemented right I'll be ok with it. Although I am rooting for more of a Suzuka ending.

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Fisherman Horizon said...

my sentiment exactly, geta. :)

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Fisherman Horizon said...

Start to realize that people who comment on Suzuka on this blog appreciate more than those who "want it their ways" in the animesuki forum. Which is nice! Got fed up with constant biased ridicules and criticisms in the forum on Suzuka.

 
At 1:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol, I agree fisherman. I was reading some of the posts on anime suki and it seems like most people want suzuka to be a completly unrealistic character around the lines of "You love me you say? And you're sorry for forgeting my birthday? Well of course I forgive you! I don't think you're an idiot at all"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home