Wednesday, September 13, 2006

AMG PS2 Game


R8 draw my attention to AMG PS2 Game 『ああっ女神さまっ』 女神たちと絆を深めよう. Check out the official website Marvelous Interactive, MMV-i. My impression of the game is kinda lame. The website shows that the graphical design is adapted from the TV series. As what Kotetsu had commented, it really didnt look like Fujishima's artwork... and what a bad art job they did!

The purpose of the game is to collect back the goddess memory and return the goddess power. Sound a bit like Tsubasa Chronicle.... The game will feature conversation with full voice for the event part. Schedule released will be winter (end of 2006 or early 2007), price undecided.



More information:
Official Website , Famitsu, Dengekionline , ITmedia

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads-up!

But those and other screenshots that I've seen don't look like Fujishima's work at all to me... I don't think that they are. Not Fujishima, not even Hidenori Matsubara. I wonder who is doing the artwork for the game, then...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home