Monday, July 24, 2006

Dragon Ball Collection



My Dragon Ball GT DVD collection arrived this morning. A bit disappointed with the boxset art, though I have expected so. They would fare better if they just extract a decent picture from the DVD rather than the new designs. Nevertheless, a nice addition to my DBZ obsession.

I have spent lots over the last decade (since 1995) on DBZ merchadises. Apart from the 42 volume DBZ CH edition manga collection, I also have near a hundreds of DBZ cards and other merchadises. So in commemoration of DB GT DVD addition to my collection. Here's some of my DBZ collections.




The effects on the prism card was done by myself using photoshop. There are not from other websites! I own these!! I'll KO anyone who steal & claim the authorship!!!

My pride and my joy, original Bandai Prism collections. Most of them are from the Freeza saga to Majin Buu saga. Some are pretty rare since they are rather hard to get even back in those days.
I scanned them so that I can view them anytime and stored the cards away safely. Besides the prism, I also have hundreds of trading cards. The last picture is the current poster on my wall, above my head every night. I got about 3 different posters of those, 4 even larger ones and several small ones. Other merchandises included several film comics, 2 pretty old DBZ figures from DBZ Super Battle Collection V7 and V13 series, two puzzles, buttonholes, magnets, stationery(used/lost) and stickers. I left most of these back in Malaysia.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger R8 said...

what, no games, cds, shoes, stationery, pencil boards, artbook, key chains etc etc. ? :P ^^. Yeah, that's quite a collection, i have about the same amount of stuff plus more (like the above mentioned stuff) and it's still ongoing ^^. Been collecting all Toriyama-related stuff since about '90 or '91, don't remember. Hmm...the CH version of DB look kinda smaller/skinnier than the HK ones i own for some reason.

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger Fisherman Horizon said...

Games.. I only like and own the Final Bout. Stationery, of course.. just didnt mention them, since many have been used/lost. :P
I wish I didnt use my DBZ erasers....now gone :(

I didnt get the chance to collect any artbooks. Scarce back then in Msia. Key chains as well.. Shoes? Didnt know that there's DBZ shoes, thanks for filling me in.

Yes, I got my manga from Msia which is reprint of Taiwan version. The HK version is larger & thicker. I realized that when I purchase V45&46 of detective conan from HK and compared them to Msia version.

I think I spent too much money and focus on prism cards back then and neglect other merchandise.. Hee hee..

 
At 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the Prism cards you got soooo badly!!! Please could you tell me where you got them from? Really want to get them!

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Fisherman Horizon said...

Anonymous> These are old prism, original Japan Bandai cards which I got back in 1994-1998.

You wont be able to find them on market anymore. But you can try ebay, there are people who sell their collection on ebay but for a rather 'ridiculous' price.

 
At 12:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oic... Wow, that's a while ago then, haha... Thank you very much anyway! Actually, would you sell yours by any chance?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home