Sunday, July 23, 2006

Gundam Artbook



Top: Front cover, Book cover and Back cover

My friend Ruth gave me a Gundam Artbook (vintage May 2006) as a gift from her tour. It's a 151 pages chinese edition Gundam Darkness History Artbook celebrating the 27 years of Gundam. It has mainly arts and drawings Gundam from the first Gundam to Gundam Seed Destiny. However, it only have 12 pages dedicated to Gundam Seed and Destiny, though I feel mostly from Seed rather than Seed Destiny.

The 15 pages of Gundam Wing is great, I dont watch the earlier instalments so I couldnt aprreciate them fully. The last 14 pages depict short summary of each Gundam production. I'll post some pictures tonight.

Thanks Ruth. ^^

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey where is that pic on the bottom right from? I thought i saw that on a cd cover once before

 

Post a Comment

<< Home