Friday, April 14, 2006

MG Freedom and MG Wing Zero Custom Endless Waltz

Gundam Freedom and Wing Zero Custom are my first two Gundam which I acquired from Hongkong. They are among my favourites, along with Akatsuki, among the rest of the Gundam.

I love the look of Freedom, simple, cool and powerful. Gundam wing zero custom is a must for me due to its elegant features and feathered wing.


ZGMF-X10A Freedom Gundam



ZGMF-X10A Freedom Gundam, piloted by Kira Yamato, in Gundam Seed.



I placed a metallic cardboard at the bottom of the stand and the blue reflection actually looks pretty good.






Freedom with its twin cannons mounted in its wings.


High Mobility Aerial Tactics mode with beam rifle, twin cannons and rail cannons




Freedom with its beam sabers.

XXXG-00W0 Wing Gundam Zero Custom Endless Waltz


One of the most elegant Gundam, XXXG-00W0 Gundam Wing Zero Custom EW. Wing Gundam Zero Custom is piloted by Herro Yuy, in Gundam Wing Endless Waltz OVA.


Gundam Wing Zero Custom with its poweful buster rifles.













The two buster rifles can be combined into a twin buster rifle.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home