Wednesday, November 28, 2007

AMH Second Anniversary

Anime & Manga Horizon is celebrating its Second Anniversary!!!


Let the celebration starts with a pop!

Time sure flies, I didn’t realize that Anime & Manga Horizon is celebrating its second anniversary this month. It seemed like the first anniversary was just a few days ago. Once again, many thanks to all visitors who browse and comment on this blog. The number of unique visitor is more than 5 times of last years! My appreciation extends to you all.

As AMH celebrates its 2nd anniversary, I sincerely thank you all for the support and willingness to visit this blog. It has been interesting to meet people with common interest in anime and manga, in particular ARIA, AMG, Suzuka and Gundam.


A toast from Kira and Athrun, a pair means two, reflecting two years old

One milestone for this blog is the finale of the Suzuka manga which I have spent on for more than 20 months since February 2006. All together 71 posts since chapter 96. The climax of Suzuka was the realization that Suzuka was pregnant which reflected in 40 comments on that particular post, Chapter 155. Personally, I wish that the Suzuka story plot could enter university level but Kouji did end the series quite amicably. Anyway, it has been a wonderful experience in blogging and enjoying the Suzuka manga. Suzuka posts have been the highlight of this blog and the finale of Suzuka also marked the start of a decrement in visit, which I have expected.


Ah sweet, the finale of Suzuka

After Suzuka blogging, instead of taking another manga series, I decided to write short and brief summary of the manga and anime series which I am currently following. After the last season, I also focus more on the manga series than the anime of which my interest has been dropping. The all time favourite post over the two years is still the Ichigo 100% ending comment post.

As usual, I have been hanging around the blogging community visiting sites by Ollin, R8, Zanza, Elitist Wannabe, Omni, Kotetsu and Adun. It has been particularly interesting to meet Adun who is such an avid ARIA fan. Though I still "hate" him for the fact that he always receive his ARIA merchandises earlier ^^.

The fate of the blog is uncertain but I certainly would like to continue it. However, it all depends on my commitment in the coming year. As much as I like to blog ARIA the Origination next year, its not a definite yet. Anyway, I’m sure there’re others who will take up ARIA the Origination. One for sure will be Adun, unless his work commitment disallows him.

Last but not least, another toast from Lacus, one of my favourite heroine.

Last year was Belldandy, hopefully next year we’ll have a picture of Alicia toasting since she likes alcohols anyway.

Thanks for all the visits and supports!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 7:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your 2 years!! I found your site a while back while looking up Suzuka info, and it has been a site I have checked up on a few times a week ever since. It has been great keep it up and hope to comment on your next anniversary as well :-)

 
At 12:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's only been two years!? Seems much longer than that.

Congratulations on lasting longer than probably 95% of people who start blogging and I'm looking forward to future AMG & ARIA updates.

 
At 5:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow 2 years, congratulations. It's definitely been a long time and my two year mark of blogging is still long way away.

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger R8 said...

Late to the game. Congrats on your 2 years, which isn't too far off from mine. great choice of pics there. i wish i continued w/ suzuka, but time didn't allow for it. hopefully i'll still be around to see your on year 3.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home