Tuesday, November 28, 2006

First Anniversary

Anime & Manga Horizon's celebrating its First Anniversary!!!

Let the undines serve the drinks!

Anime & manga horizon celebrates its first anniversary today, 28th November. Thanks to all visitors and those who has commented in this blog. I really appreciate it. It has been an enjoyable journey blogging about anime and manga, in particular Suzuka, AMG and ARIA.

Started the blog after I came across ollin's page and decide to have one myself. I didnt come up with an interesting name, rather just append "anime & manga" to my usual "horizon". Initially started with anime and manga news and small collection of mine. Took up Suzuka manga blogging in February after realizing that Suzuka wasn't translated in English and decide to write it so more could know about Suzuka, started from chapter 96. Later also took up I"s pure, Ah My Goddess Sorezore no Tsubasa and ARIA The Natural anime blogging. It was demanding.


Suzuka, main passion & motivation of the blog

Since blogging, both my knowledge and desire in anime & manga have increased significantly, and yeah, my wallet decreased significantly too. I initially only purchase few anime OST, manga and scans. Now I have several collections of manga, anime OST CDS, anime DVDs, anime figures and Gundam models. Probably should blame people like Ollin for tempting me with all the figurine news. :P

Made acquaintance with real nice people online, although I never seen them before. People like ollin, R8, Zanza and Omni have been very friendly and responsive. Recently, got to know Adun. Also got to know some nice people in the animesuki Suzuka forum in particular Twilighthack and nite0. Furthermore, I appreciate the Suzuka fans who have commented in this blog, of which they are more rational and courteous compared to some in the forum.

Thanks for visiting and hope you like the blog.

A toast to all visitors and cheers to anime & manga fans.

Fisherman Horizon
The blog passed 50,000 pageloads mark but it's not a good indication. However, the accumulated unique visitors count is 34641.

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 3:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations man. I'll be keeping up with your blog untill you reach your limit. :p

 
At 6:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being one year old! I still have a long way till that happens.

Although your wallet may be significantly thinner, you know it's all worth it.

 
At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the blogging anniversary...

ollin

 
At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats! i hope it will continue with more years to come!

 
At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had found out about your blog from Animenano. Congratulations on your blog's first anniversary!

 
At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrat...YEAH..hope you will still contin...for many years to come..YEAH>>> <3<3<3<3

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger Fisherman Horizon said...

Thanks guys, really appreciate your supports. ^^

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger R8 said...

congrats on your 1st year dude! not too far from mine ^^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home