Saturday, November 11, 2006

ARIA and AMG Artbooks

Saw two artbook in interest but yet pre-order since lack of information.

1. Matsubara Hidenori Art Works

Vendor: HLJ and Amazon.JP
Price: 2800 Yen
Release: November
According to preview at AJ, there will be 51 illustration for Ah! My Goddess, 65 for Sakura Taisen and the rest others, total of 172 illustrations. It will be in A4 size but A3 spread.

2. Aria The Natural PS2 Game Material Collection
Vendor: HLJ
Price: 1800 Yen
Release: January
No information whatsoever. But it should be an artbook comprising illustration of the PS2 game.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A friend is a personal friend of Matsubara and I've been sold on Matsubara's artbook already. I think it'll be a good piece to have as his Sakutai stuff is defining. Depends on how big of a fan of that you are I s'pose.

 
At 4:35 AM, Blogger R8 said...

the matsubara artworks is might tempting, but i'm strapped for cash in november w/ the wii coming and all ^^.

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Fisherman Horizon said...

I'm still thinking whether to get it. If it's all AMG illustration, I'll get it for sure. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home