Monday, November 26, 2007

Final Fantasy Trading Arts Mini


Came back at night and found my order, FF Trading Arts Mini, from HLJ has arrived. It took 19 days to reach my doorsteps.


One box comprises 9 mini figures and there are 5 characters; Cloud, Rinoa, Yuna (FFX2), Vaan and Penelo. I was lucky to get all the extras that I liked and gave them to my brother. I am very pleased with the figure. They are not expensive, got them for 3052 Yen (Early bird + SAL shipping) and the quality is very good. Though they smell of plastic....


Cloud Strife is definitely my favourite and best gashapon in this collection. It comes with his buster sword and his facial expression is excellent.


I was quite disappointed with Rinoa's facial expression. Yuna looks fairly good but her expression also looks bit weird


I think Vaan would be the second best figure. It has the playful mischievious expression. Penelo looks nice from the side but not from the front.

Anyway, I'm pleased with this collection and looking forward to FF Trading Arts Mini 2 in near future.

P/S: Meanwhile my Kotobukiya Belldandy Goddess figure with EMS shipping has reached Melbourne. Hope to receive it on Wednesday (special day ^^) if not tomorrow.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home