Friday, November 09, 2007

Ne.. Kwaii Desu.. Ka

ARIA is going to empty my pocket again! Megahouse ARIA The Origination Punit Collection!!!





They are rather expensive, each cost around 5087 円 or approximately US$45 or AUD$49. The 16cm tall figure are scheduled for January 2008 release. Will be getting both of them, who wouldn't since it's so kawaii, but it'll hurt my wallet!!!

P/S: Alicia and Aika Punit collection will be released in April 2008.

Aside: For those who want to get the ARIA Company with Aria President, Alicia and Akari collection released in May 2007, Hobbysearch has it at discounted price of 2320 Yen (~50% off). Please note that Hobbysearch only offers EMS shipping.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

More ARIA merchandise is always good.

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger R8 said...

those ARE expensive. there's no alicia one?

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Fisherman Horizon said...

Hi R8, Alicia and Aika are scheduled for April release. Looks like I'll be spending more than 300 for the whole collection of 6 undines next year. :)

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I am still waiting for your Suzuka review or post or what it was it called ._. and all you have posting is some kawaii ARIA figures :(
Well, I am still waiting for it so it ok :)

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger Fisherman Horizon said...

Donald: I'm working on an aftermath Suzuka post and an overview but I'm waiting for my Suzuka guidebook to arrive before posting them.

My blog is centered on AMG, ARIA and Suzuka mostly so there'll be post on them depending on materials and interest.

 
At 12:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm targeting them ^^ But no more posterbook 1 & 2 for me T.T Oni got Alicia 1/8 Good Smile Company and their ARIA Company with Alicia, Akari and President ARIA :P Gonna try ARIA Illustration books and posterbook too hehe..

http://applejunk.net

 

Post a Comment

<< Home