Friday, October 05, 2007

Random Thoughts

Returned from my Malaysia trip. I'm working on a summary of Suzuka manga before the Suzuka aftermath post. ARIA Arietta summary post on hold. At the moment I have not pick up any anime from the new season.

Mood: Happy


Manga:
ARIA 57: Akira was worried that Aika would be depressed because of Alice's achievement. But Aika actually got motivated and Akira was relieved.
Hatsukoi Limited 2: A bit disappointed in Kawashita new work. This week's about Mamoru Zaizu and his neighbour Misaki Yamamoto.
Tsubasa 168: Encounter of Watanuki and Syaoran in dream. We learnt from Syaoran that Syaoran and Watanuki are very closely related. In addition, Princess Tomoyo actually paid a price in advance as well.
Cross Game 99: Did Koh manage to catch the ball?


Anime:
Gundam 00 1: Yeah, new Gundam series. Gundam mecha look nice and characters look decent. Got a bit attracted by a female character, Wang Liu Mei. :P Anyway, Exia is cool when battling with the AEU MS.
Clannad 1: Not yet watch...
Kimikiss Pure Rouge 1: Like the first episode. The characters and the animation are good. Kouichi met his childhood onee-san, Mao who came back from France. His good friend, Kazuki got kissed by Eriko for giving back her paper plane? Recommended for those who enjoyed Tokimeki Memorial.

Purchase:
1. My Alicia 1/8 Goodsmile PVC is now on shipping list. Hope the ARIA solidworks collection will reach my doorstep soon.

2. My brother and I went to the new One Utama on Saturday and I came out with these.

I bought 4 DVD sets. These are original but produced/printed in Malaysia. The quality is good but there are no cover pages for the DVD case. In addition, they used minimal disc without negleting the quality. One thing I liked about asian versions is that they usually have both CH and EN subtitles. Total RM 629.90 or AUD $209.


A gift I bought for my girlfriend. It's a disney Mickey mouse nohohon figure or commonly known as Hidamari no Tami. HLJ had it in 2004. My brother and I each got one which cost RM45 each. A pity that there's no Minnie, otherwise both can be used to hold a deck of cards.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi!
you had written that you would write about what happened the night before suzuka and yamato's marriage,from the guide book.are you still planning to do it?

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger Fisherman Horizon said...

hi! the guide book will only be released on 17th Oct. I'll get it but it depends on other items in my order as well. I'll blog it once I have it. But I wont promise any timeline.

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger R8 said...

How many discs is the DBZ set? Is that audio language in Mandarin or Cantonese or both?

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Fisherman Horizon said...

Hi R8, 9 DVD9 disc. They have 2 audio; JP and Cantonese with 3 subtitles; CH, EN, MY.

 
At 5:57 AM, Blogger R8 said...

it has Cantonese & JPN?! Sweet, do you know if there's a place that offers it online? or is it strictly Malaysia only?

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger Fisherman Horizon said...

I think it might be Msia only unless someone sells it online. But I just realize that it's only DBZ, starting from the soty where Vegeta first came to Earth.

Also, the EN subtitles might not be as good as the US or AUS. My bro did find a few spelling errors but not too serious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home