Saturday, December 02, 2006

New Zealand Break

I'm leaving for New Zealand this Monday, 4th December, 7pm for a small conference and also a small holiday. I'll be back on the evening of 13th December. The accomodations that I have booked all have internet access, so it shouldn't possess any problem for updates, in particular Suzuka summary. Though not sure if I can download or have time to update, however I would try as necessary as possible. The only thing confirm is I can't post the picture of Megahouse Lacus Cylne figure which will arrive the next few days (EMS shipped).
Itinery:
4th Dec. Perth -> Auckland
5th-8th Dec. @ Auckland
9th-10th Dec. @ Queenstown
11th-12th Dec. @ Dunedin
13th Dec. Auckland -> Perth

2 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, enjoy!

 
At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:D, have fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home