Thursday, December 07, 2006

Lacus Clyne Figure


Love the Megahouse Lacus Clyne figure that I ordered. Ollin got hold of all three of the series, Cagalli, Lacus and Flay.

The figure can be detached so that the skirt can be removed. I was a bit scared when I had to detach it since there's piece of plastic covering the skirt which I want to remove. Haro is a concern since it would roll if it wasnt placed accordingly. Love the detail and the colours of the figure. Glad I ordered Lacus. Now two of my favourite female characters are collected, Belldandy and Lacus.

Lacus Cylne Figure Gallery


P/S: I had ARIA Alicia Florence on pre-order which should be released on 31st December. With SAL shipping, it should arrive near end of January. I wish the Alicia figure was 1/8 instead of 1/6 cause Belldandy and Lacus are 1/8 figures.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home