Sunday, December 09, 2007

ARIA Desktop Calendar 2008


Received my ARIA desktop calendar this morning. The 2008 desktop calendar is a worthy collection for ARIA fans and it features ARIA characters in chibi and SD forms. There are much more new artworks compared to the wall calendar. You can view them at my ARIA friend, Adun's website, Moemoerabu; desktop and wall calendar.

Calendar index
January
February
March
April. I like this illustration
May
June
"> July, similar to the cover illustration
August
September. Himeya sachou seldom wear her uniform!
October
November. My favourite illustration!
December

I have made these illustrations available at animepaper.


I like how they potray the six undines in chibi form over the two years.

2007 (Akari, Aika & Alice) and 2008 (Alicia, Akira & Athena)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 11:51 AM, Blogger cbeley said...

Mine has been in the mail from HLJ for about a week now, but since it's SAL shipping it probably still won't be in my hands for a while. :-( I don't own the 2007 calendar, but the pictures from the 2007 calendar you had gave me a couple second thoughts about getting the 2008 calendar (those last two pictures were just stinky). But, I REALLY like the pictures in this one..all of them. I can't wait to get it!

By the way, I remember seeing the December picture on your blog earlier and wishing I had a print copy of that...and what do you know, it's included in the calendar i'm getting!

 
At 4:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's July? Its my birth month....

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger Fisherman Horizon said...

einlander: The illustration for July is the same as the cover.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home