Saturday, January 13, 2007

Note on Yesasia.

I didnt realize this even with my last order last year because I had the FFXII PS2 game in the order. Yesasia lowered their free shipping threshold but removed Chinese comic from its free shipping eligibility. Darn! Now I'll have trouble with ordering manga from Yesasia disregard if I have US$25 eligible of free shipping item in the order.

Now I have to pay for shipment charge $4.99 and unit charge $2.49 for my manga. Bloody!!!

P/S: Wonder if R8 is affected as well since he collect CH manga as well???

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 5:00 AM, Blogger R8 said...

thx for the note. i didn't notice that until u mentioned. my orders have been a mix of jpn tanks and hk mangas. i'll still order from them when i got available funds cuz they're still cheaper than my local stores.

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Fisherman Horizon said...

True, they're still cheaper than others. BTW, I wrote a feedback and they replied

".....customer would require to pay for the shipping fee for Chinese book and Chinse comics if any order contain those item.

.....we also reduce the price of those item also. So we believe that the such reduction could reduce the effect on applying the shipping fee."

Last year, they sold the manga for $6.49 (eventhough mark up price is about $9, reduced because of comic fair) and now its $6.99. Cheaper? Nah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home