Thursday, January 04, 2007

ARIA Order

My HLJ order comprising Beat Alicia Florence 1/6 figure and ARIA The Natural Perfect Book has been shipped today. I had hope that the other ARIA order, ARIA PS2 Game material would make it in time but it didnt. HLJ even priced it incorrectly but ammended after I told them. They said that the stock hasn't arrived due to long holiday. AJ has it, guess AJ worked throughout the holidays. I did save about ¥380 having the book shipped together with the figure. But I still have to pay at least ¥680 SAL shipping for the PS2 book later.

Vendor: HLJ
Order: Beat Alicia Florence 1/6 Figure
Cost: ¥6631 (Early Bird)
Order: ARIA The Natural Perfect Guide Book
Cost: ¥1886
Shipping:¥1780
Total: ¥10297 (AUD $109)

Next time, I might go for AJ as Adun has mentioned, faster service thought shipping slightly more expensive.

P/S: Adun had his Perfect Guide Book and Premium Poster book from AJ already, so visit moemoerabu to see them.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also have the ARIA PS2 Game Material book on order. Patiently waiting for it to get shipped. Funny though because I have yet to finish the game, but I'm not that far into it since I haven't played it in over two months.

Also just noted that your blogroll still has my old blog name and address.

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Fisherman Horizon said...

Did you have it from AJ or HLJ? Cause I know AJ has it in stock. I decided to get the book since I didnt get the game. Also because I was impressed with the CG and settings of the game.

Changed your blog name and link. It's been some time since I update the blogroll. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home