Saturday, June 17, 2006

Fate Stay Night Finale




Fate Stay Night has finally ended and an awesome ending it was. Though it's sad to see Saber part with Shirou. Random Curiousity has summary for all 24 episodes. Memento also has summary to FSN. It has been interesting watching FSN since episode 1 back in January. The best features of the anime is the excellent choreography of duels, superb quality of characters and the master-servant concept. I didnt see much deformation in characters or degradation in quality for FSN.

A bit disappointed to know that Archer-Shirou relationship wasnt depicted in the anime. I think they just want to keep things simple for the anime. I wished there was more development in Saber and Shirou fondness for each other. I was looking forward to a twist in the anime. It's been clear that the anime would follow the main story plot of FSN game, but I was hoping that there a twist and Saber would end with Shirou. Nevertheless, a worthy ending and an awesome animation.

Farewell.... Saber...

The parting scene:

9 Comments:

At 2:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll love her forever...

 
At 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love you Saber!!!

 
At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I started crying. And I never cry

 
At 5:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

its been 24 hrs since i've completed the series

and i'm still depressed about the finale.

its fitting i guess....but overwhelmingly sad.

one thing that wasn't mentioned though is....they had you guessing about the ending for FSN right to the very end.

 
At 6:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel some sort of void because of the ending.

 
At 3:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Saber very much and I will not forget her. I have finished watching the episode for 2 days now but I am still sad I want Shirou and Saber to be together T_T

 
At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Servant Saber said...

Saber and Shirou should've been together Forever. That'd be sweet.

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

i liked it very much but parting of
shirou & saber created some guiltiness in me.I hope session 2 will soon appear in which parting is not present .I cried
a lot after seeing their parting.

 
At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol will the ever make hollow/ataraxia an anime? @.@

sad sad show :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home