Wednesday, May 24, 2006

FFVII AC Masterpiece

Final Fantasy VII AC Pre-painted Resin Statue



The manufacturer is Kotobukiya. Details on the figure can be found here. Sephiroth and Cloud

I would love to have this collection but I decided not to empty my wallet for them. It's tempting, I know.

Sephiroth's about 35cm while Cloud's 25cm. Yesasia listed 8 for shipping unit so I guess they are quite heavy and the shipping cost's not going to be merciful! They will be available in September.

Hobby Link list the figure at about US$211 each, Cloud and Sephiroth

Yesasia listed Cloud at US$320 [Early bird:$288] and Sephiroth at US$340 [Early bird:$306].

Hobby Search priced them at about US$ 210 each.

So anyone's thinking of spending at least US $500 for these????

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just bought them both for £180 including shipping to the UK, they were $137 from anime nation

 

Post a Comment

<< Home