Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Kotobukiya Belldandy Goddess Figure



Collected my Kotobukiya AMG Belldandy Goddess figure just now. So happy. Have a look at the figure and it's so beautifully crafted. It comes with an mini poster illustration by the series director, Aida Hiroaki (合田浩章) which features a beautiful and elegant Belldandy in her goddess uniform.


Larger version available at animepaper and a special place ^^.

The figure was originally released as a resin kit in 2001. I would stronly recommend it to AMG fans since it's very impressively crafted. The details and the expression are both superb. Even Belldandy goddess uniform accesories, such as necklace, ear-rings, bracelets, belt and etc, are detailed. The swirls of the blue and white robe add elegance to the figure. The hair is delicate so one has to be careful with it.

The figure is available at HLJ for 5800 Yen (Low stock currently). I got it for 7730 yen (Early bird + EMS shipping).







Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger cbeley said...

This makes me wish I had an infinite supply of money. I preordered my belldandy off of estarland, which is a whole lot cheaper (about half the price) since it's a US domestic release...but, on the down side, I have to wait till around the middle of this month for them to even ship it (unless by some miracle they get it sooner or by some nightmare their shipping of stock is delayed again...). Anyways, I can't wait till I get mine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home