Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Saber Gift Figure

If I can I really want the pearl white version Saber that comes with the Fate Unlimited Code. But I dont wanna buy the game just for the figure.

Back to the topic, there's a new figure revealed today, the Gift Saber 1/8 figure scheduled for December release. I'm skeptical of Gift figure as I haven't come across much figure release by Gift. Nevertheless, it's good find this on GSC website. Hopefully, the quality's good given the affiliation? Anyway, the figure has exactly what I want, silver armour, full dress with crystal-like skirting and the sword. The risk that I'm taking;
1. The figure facial expression might turn out tasteless
2. The metalic armour may turn out rough and ugly
3. Figure turn out 80% uglier than the promo figure.


I prefer the facial expression on the right.

Nevertheless desptite all the risk I'm taking i have pre-ordered the Gift figure, cause it has the style and accessories that I want. If the quality comes out good, then I'll be overjoyed in December, else ......

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3:32 AM, Blogger chowmein said...

hey you should check out Kimi no Iru Machi ... it is really similar to Suzuka and its by Seo.

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger Fisherman Horizon said...

Hi Tim: I have been reading it since the 1st chapter but due to my work commitment I wont be covering "A place where you live" by Kouji Seo.

However, there's timely EN scanlation available if u know where :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home