Monday, June 23, 2008

MIA????

I didnt check my blog stats but probably all my visitor think this blog is dead or probably dead.

Havent got the time and energy to update since I start working. At the moment, I got about 6-7 projects on hand and practically exhausted most of the evening when I reached home.

Anyway, I finally start assembling the MG Gundam Destiny which my bro gave me as a birthday gift back in Feb. Finished the body and the right arm.

Currently watching only a few anime like; Code Geas R2, Soul Eater and Macross. Just pick up Dragon Destiny Guardian (Gee, they didnt even bother to sensor this time). By the way, over the last few months, I watched through One Piece, 359 chapters of them!

As for manga, still the same; Cross Game and Tsubasa Chronicles. Glad that Hatsukoi Limited has finished, not really a fan apart from the female character designs. As usual, Conan and AMG are long-winded series that belong to never-ending story catergory. Air Gear, I only browse through when very bored.

As for purchases, only ARIA Origination guidebook and a SD Gundam on order. Nothing more. The new Kureha figure looks nice, but I have one already.

Ok, to the purpose of this post. Remember when 4 Mega Pixels was such a high-edge technology back in around 4 years ago? back then, 3.2M was the norm and I bought the Ixus 430 of 4Mpixels. It has served me very well, especially when I take photos of kids and need to be fast. Well, it has been years and I have decided to get a new one, an IXUS 85 IS, the slimest canon so far. It's a 10 Megapixel digital camera with latest tech such as image stabilizer, motion detection
and image noise reduction. I have also asked my bro to get an 8Gb SDHC memory card. Maybe I'll retake my figure or Gundam shot in near future to see the difference. ^^

So a tribute to my old camera and a welcome to my new camera.


My new digital camera!!!!!!!!


The new camera taken with the old camera and the old camera taken by the new camera. Confused?? :P


Taken with my Nokia 3.2Mpixel phone camera, showing the dimension between IXUS 430 and IXUS 85 IS, also revealing the low quality of a 3.2Mpixel phone camera.

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 5:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since you did not mention it in the manga section, you might be interested to know Seo Kouji's next work Kimi no Iru Machi has started publication and is being scanlated by Noizy Scanlations.

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger Fisherman Horizon said...

I knew about the series and got the raw but havent really read them, just browse them. Oh, so someone translate them? Nice

Thanks for the info.

Nice to see girls resembling Honoka and Suzuka eh? :)

 
At 7:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your alive!

How are you doing buddy, read your quite stuck up with work. Well hope that goes well, looking forward to finaly seeing your destiny gundam and I might put the decals on my gundams, for the moment I got a glass display for them and they sit there :).

Cheers, msg me on msn if your on.

 
At 2:14 AM, Blogger rahharuto said...

I began a contribution as site for exclusive use of naruto. Please link to this site if I do not trouble you. I intend to publish a related story of naruto serially steadily from now on. Please cheer it.

 
At 9:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny that you got yourself a new camera because I also got myself a new camera. A Canon IXUS 960IS to be exact.

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Fisherman Horizon said...

Nice Adun and how's ur trip to JP??

 
At 1:14 AM, Blogger Tirana Tirani said...

haha i got the ixus 850 one. quite sleek and better. i love the color accent function...

 
At 12:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, my boyfriend is a big fan of Gundams but I know nothing about them.. I wanted to buy a kit for him but have no idea which one is best. I know he likes Gundam Wing Zero, Gundam Destiny, and an evil Gundam. Do you have any suggestions or sell any of the kits he might like? Thanks, Linh
linh_8@msn.com

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger Fisherman Horizon said...

LINH> Hi LINH,it depends on your boyfriend's taste and our budget. Personally I wouldn't recommend any other grade than master grade (MG). Definitely not the Perfect grade (PG) unless you want him to spend a lot of time and detail on it.

MG grade is beautiful and don't require much additional detailing. However, they are slightly dearer.

From Gundam Wing series, most popular is probably Wing Zero Custom Endless Walt (http://anime-horizon.blogspot.com/2006/04/my-gundam-models.html). The wing zero also comes in ver.ka.

There are quite anumber of popular gundam in the Gundam seed destiny series. Gundam seed is predessor series of the Seed destiny. For Gundam seed destiny, popular ones are Gundam destiny, gundam strike freedom, gundam infinite justice, gundam impulse. Have a look at my gundam collection thread.

http://anime-horizon.blogspot.com/2010/01/gundam-collection.html

You can purchase them online via HLJ or Hobby Search. There's also one online shop for US which I cant remember the name.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home