Saturday, April 12, 2008

Random Thoughts

I'll be writing a post on ARIA as a whole soon......

P/S: I know I havent completed my summary for EP 12 and EP13..

My HLJ order comprising Kotobukiya Shinning Wind Kureha has been shipped a few days ago. Orders in line at end of April: Final Fantasy Mini collection II, ARIA Punit Alicia and ARIA Punit Aika.

Aside:
New AMG Belldandy figure by SMC for AMG Fighting Wings.

I dont recall Belldandy in this form for AMG Fighting Wings OVA....do you?????. Anyway, it's a nice figure but I'm not keen in it. Cause i got 2 Belldandy figure already, plus it leans too much. Estimated price 6833 yen with height of 18.5cm and scheduled for September release.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Blogger bunbungirl said...

Hi. Is the Japanese animated cartoon good?
I want to often visit your site from now on.
If you are interested in Anime, please link to my site
My site has information about Japanese culture
(For example, Japanese Mnaga, animation, games).
Would you introduce information(URL)in your site if you like it?
http://japanesefood-cultuer-history-anime.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home