Monday, January 22, 2007

ARIA Alicia and Perfect Guide



Received my Alicia Florence figure and ARIA The Natural perfect guide this morning, 18 days of delivery. The box was so big due to Alcia Florence BEAT Figure. The 1/6 figure is very large compared to my 1/8 figures. Alicia figure looks fabulous especially when looked from sideways. The yellow colour hair does have a bit of dark yellowish tone but I still think the toning is not enough. It's worth the pre-order price just a bit painful with the shipping. I dont have the problem with the oar as mentioned by Adun.

As you can see from the photos below, Alicia's uniform does have blueish tone. The toning should be smoothed further since it looked more like patches when viewed near. I think it also stand on one leg, havent look at it clearly this morning. If so, I need to consider on displaying it. Overall, pleased with the purchase except the 1/6 size which create a burden in the shipping.

Item 1: BEAT Alicia Florence 1/6 PVC Figure
Price: ¥6,631
Item 2: MAG ARIA The Natural Perfect Guide (CD inclusive)
Price: ¥1886
Freight: ¥1,780
Delivery: 18 days [04/01/07-22/01/07]


Also in the order is the ARIA The Natural Perfect Guide. I wont take detail photos of it since Adun has done that and because it's hard to scan due to the manga size.

P/S: I'm worried about my HLJ ARIA PS2 Book as I'm going back for Chinese New Year in February, and they havent shipped it eventhough it was processed for shipping last Wednesday!!!

Some photoshots:









Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol, I received my Alicia late last week but it'll be a while till I open it. So far Alicia looks way better than Akari and Aika.

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger Fisherman Horizon said...

Somehow Perth has to be a week later than Sydney!!!! Ha ha..
Adun, are u getting Alice as well???

Hope Atena and Akira would be next. I intend to collect the Prima undines, provided they are not ugly. :P

 
At 8:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Most likely, Sydney probably gets more flights to and from Japan than Perth.

Yeah i have the Alice on pre-order. Though i doubt we'll be seeing a Akira and Athena as the original sculptor only made a Alicia.

 
At 6:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The figurine is so cute, I love the character design in Aria. Must stop looking at pretty figurines, now I want one! Hope the book arrives ok.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home