Friday, December 09, 2005

I''s Pure DVD 1 Release

I was so happy when they announced I"s Pure production since the last OVA was a failure. Though there are only 6 DVD scheduled, I hope they would be worth watching.



The official website is http://annex.s-manga.net/is/

The I"s Pure DVD is produced by Liverpol, the same production company which produce ichigo 100% 4 DVDs.

The I"s Pure OST will be released on 14th December 2004. The OST comprises 22 songs produced by Kacky (Marina del Ray). I have sent in my pre-order. (^o^)

The OST album

The OST can be pre-order from Yesasia and Playasia.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm, where can we preorder the series? it dosent help that my knowledge of written japanese is too less.

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Fisherman Horizon said...

I have put the play-asia link for I"s DVD 1 and DVD 2 pre-order. play-asia is cheap in price and shipping, so I do recommend them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home