Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Inspiron 6400 Arrived

My new laptop arrived and I pretty much finished migrating all my stuff from the old laptop. There's 3 primary partition and one extended partition. The 3 primary partitions comprise the FAT, FAT32 and the C Drive. I have asked my bro to separate the extended partition into 3 logical drive, comprising Dell Media Direct (??), 50Gb and 45Gb free drive.

The only problem I had was the Mixtex software that I used in conjunction with WinEdit. It did work with well newer gs and gave an error on unable to locate the gsviewer. I used the older version and also copy one mixtex folder to replace the current one instead of debugging the problem.

Now I can store anime and music until I'm ready to burn into DVD, instead of back-up every now and then, wasting DVDs. And I can burn straight from the laptop rather than transfering to an external drive and then to my bro/sis computer. Hurray!

P/S: Anxiously waiting for this week's Suzuka chapter 149

1 Comments:

At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds sweet Fisherman, oh and i only just realised your from Perth like i am lol, and been looking at ya website since god knows when -_-

cant wait for suzuka myself -(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home