Sunday, April 01, 2007

ARIA Solid Works Collection



Toyswork done it again, my wallet's going to be empty. Toyworks revealed the chibi version of ARIA figure. The design was based on previous artworks shown in the picture. The figures are scheduled for July release. Each would cost 735 Yen or about US $6.20. Check out the official link at Toyswork.

Update:
Available for pre-order at HLJ. More pictures at Hobbystock Just place an order for it. .

P/S: I wonder what I should do with the extra 3 chibi figures since it's a set of 10 and I would have 3 spares. Akira E. Ferrari figure still on order but wondering if I should keep it.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 1:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's your burning passion for ARIA merchandise?? Well the only problem I can see with these is that they will come randomly and I very much hate collecting doubles. I'll see how my finances are going but chances are I'll probably order it and forget that I did, lol.

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Fisherman Horizon said...

I'll probably wait and see if there's a preview of the Athena figure. I still prefer 1/8 and smaller scale figure. The reason why I want to collect Akira is because of the Prima collection. I'll see how it goes. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home