Monday, March 12, 2007

Suzuka Volume 15


The cover for Suzuka volume 15, featuring Saki and Yamato, has been revealed on Kouji's website.

Aside: Thinking of placing an order (Cross Game CH V6, ARIA CH 9, Suzuka CH V14 and Pastel CH V15) with Yesasia, though I have to pay for the shipping under their new shipping policy :( . However, Yeasia hasn't place ARIA CH 9, Suzuka CH V14 and Pastel CH V15 as available on its website. Suzuka V14 and Pastel V15 have just been released on the 7th March but ARIA has been released at end of February. Though all these dates are from Tong Li (Taiwan). Wrote an email to Yesasia, they say they will inform me when it's available.
Update: Yesasia has sourced the three manga that I want and I'll place an order after they confirm my associate credit, ease my shipping a bit.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:22 AM, Blogger Daniel Ham said...

Er, FH, I don't think you should buy Pastel V15 if you haven't read ALL of V14...I did and I was NOT pleasantly surprised.

*Mutters something about waiting for four years.*

 
At 12:39 AM, Blogger Fisherman Horizon said...

daniel: I did. I collect Pastel from Volume 1 up to 14 now, since I've collected the series, I'll finish it. :)

There's nothing about waiting 4 years in volume 15.
File 81: Mugi and Yuu on a date
File 82: Conceal their relationship
File 83: Tsukasa learnt about them
File 84: Yuu lied to make a cake for mugi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home