Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Nendoroid Yui Hirasawa







Yui Hirasawa, the lead guitarist from the K-ON! anime. Received my second K-on! Nendoroid figure yesterday.

There are three (3) facial expressions in total, the original cheerful, sobbing and 'cool' one. There are additional 3 arms, 2 hands and 2 legs components available for pose changing. The set also features her electric guitar, guitar strap and amplifier.

This figure was ordered from ebay as I didnt manage to pre-order from Hobby Search nor HLJ. I had the opportunity to order it a couple of day before its release at Hobby Search but I had paid for at ebay, and didnt want to risk it.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 4:12 AM, Blogger Phossil said...

Yui nendo version is sooo cute!

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger DL said...

Hello? How can I contact you? I was wondering what kind of engineer you are, and what kind of work you do. I was wondering how your life was. This is because I wish to become an engineer as well. Thank you in advance.

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Fisherman Horizon said...

DL> It'd be best to talk to your intended university coordinator. Uni. usually have an open day for prospective student to contact/consult the staffs.

Engineering scope is very wide and it's driven by your interest in certain field.

I was in academia before, so I strongly recommend you visit your intended uni. website for more information. They'll have summary/scope of the engineering that you're interested.

 
At 11:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how much is this one? how much did you bought it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home