Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Ichigo 100% & I"s Pure OST

Yeah, My ichigo 100% OST and I"s Pure OST have arrived. I have scanned the OST and uploaded them. So here are the link. Ichigo 100% and I"s Pure OST


The Ichigo 100% OST was bit of disappointment. I was expecting much more to it especially the booklet and also the compilations. They have included the theme song from the OVA and DVD, namely Kimiiro 100% and 4 theme songs from the Character collections. The background music wasn't that impressive, I wonder why I would go after this OST in the first place.

Nearly more than half of the 43 tracks belong to the DVD OST rather than the TVCM, it didnt even have the best background music in the TVCM (Darn!). And the last thing I want this OST to have is the tracks for DVD 4.. the crazy ichigo pants invasion DVD. Listening to it reminded me of the craps in that DVD. Those tracks that are nice to listen to are mostly associated with Toujou Aya.



The OP and ED theme is addicting for me. The background music wasnt too shabby. VIVRE is another favorite of mine. I was hoping for more pages to the booklet. Basically, just one paper with cover, double side lyrics and then the back. They should have more pictures given an OST comprising 22 songs.


P/S: Both OST can be purchased from Yesasia and Play-asia.

1. Ichigo 100% TVCM OST either from Yesasia or Play-asia
2. I"s Pure OST either from from
Yesasia or Playasia.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Blogger バン said...

can u send me the theme songs of ichigo 100%..
i knw this is very cheap..
well
if u cant;)
please reply me @ bananaman22@gmail.com still=)

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Fisherman Horizon said...

If you dont want buy it , then try Nipponsei.

 
At 3:21 AM, Blogger Justin De Lucia said...

I heard of those two franchises.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home